Information for children, young people and families
Thank you for your interest in the Blueprint project. We want you, other young people and families to be involved in our study to ensure that our work can help to improve mental health services.
We want to find out about the services available to children and young people in England and Wales who have mental health problems that do not require admission to hospital.
During the next three years we want to find out:
- What services exist;
- What the services do;
- How children and young people and families find out about and use these services;
- What children, young people and families think about these services.
Our Advisory Group includes young people and parents. Some young people will be helping us by collecting information about services at a later stage in the project.
How can I get involved?
- If you are accessing one of our case study sites in England or Wales you can read more information about taking part in the participant information leaflets:
- If you are a parent or carer of a young person in England or Wales who has had contact with one of our case study sites you can read more information here
- You can follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with project news