Why attendance focus reiterates the need for good ventilation in schools After three disrupted academic years, it is evident minimising school absences for all students is vital. In some areas attendance remains stubbornly low and there are significant regional...
- Advice for employers/decision makers
- Advice for individuals
- Evidence briefings
- Face coverings
- Further behavioural and procedural interventions
- Intervention priorities
- Job Opportunities
- Journal papers
- Preventing the spread of respiratory viruses
- Responding to workplace outbreaks
- Theme 1: Outbreak investigations
- Theme 2: Transmission modelling
- Theme 3: Sector-specific studies
- Theme 4: Tools and methods
- Theme 6: Knowledge synthesis
- Differential Risk of SARS-CoV-2 Infection by Occup... 18 views
- PROTECT article in special Issue of Viruses on Aer... 11 views
- Transmission of the COVID-19 virus in the real wor... 10 views
- What messages and communication strategies are eff... 8 views
- Public transport and the pandemic: perceptions of... 6 views
- What are considered ‘safe’ staffing levels for reducing transmission risk in indoor spaces?
- What effect do building and room occupancy levels have on transmission?
- Social distancing – How does this vary with other control measures in place?
- What degree of social distancing is effective to minimise transmission indoors?
- How can we respond to ‘COVID behaviour fatigue’?
Google Analytics Stats
generated by GADWP
Health & Safety Executive – Science Division