Why attendance focus reiterates the need for good ventilation in schools After three disrupted academic years, it is evident minimising school absences for all students is vital. In some areas attendance remains stubbornly low and there are significant regional...
- Advice for employers/decision makers
- Advice for individuals
- Evidence briefings
- Face coverings
- Further behavioural and procedural interventions
- Intervention priorities
- Job Opportunities
- Journal papers
- Key Messages
- Preventing the spread of respiratory viruses
- Responding to workplace outbreaks
- Surface transmission
- Technological interventions
- Theme 1: Outbreak investigations
- Theme 2: Transmission modelling
- Theme 3: Sector-specific studies
- Theme 4: Tools and methods
- Theme 5: Experimental infection
- Theme 6: Knowledge synthesis
- How we know that HEPA filter based air cleaners ar... 70 views
- SARS-CoV-2 detected on exhaled breath by facemask... 41 views
- How effective are HEPA air filters at reducing ris... 40 views
- How likely is it for respiratory virus transmissio... 30 views
- Importance of ventilation as a means of infection... 26 views
- SARS-CoV-2 detected on exhaled breath by facemask sampling predicts how likely someone is to transmit to their household better than upper respiratory tract swabs.
- Importance of ventilation as a means of infection control in care homes.
- Keeping the UK Building Safely phase 2 report
- Knowledge share workshop with PROTECT researchers: consolidating similarities and differences in findings from sector specific research.
- How we know that HEPA filter based air cleaners are likely to be beneficial for reducing transmission of respiratory infections.
Google Analytics Stats
generated by GADWP
Health & Safety Executive – Science Division