I want to hear your stories about things you keep but don’t use anymore and where you keep them. To get involved all you have to do is take a photo or do a drawing of somewhere you keep this kind of stuff (like a drawer, shelf or attic) or anything that you don’t use at the moment and write a bit about it.
The kind of things I am interested in are:
- Where do you keep stuff in your home you no longer use?
- Are there any places you store stuff and hardly ever look at it?
- What’s the oldest thing you keep hold of and don’t use?
- Do you have anything you keep and want to use again?
- What things do you keep and can’t bear to get rid of?
All you have to do to participate is take a photograph, or do a drawing, of either the storage space or the thing itself (and where it is stored) and write about it.
Tell us your story
You can write as little or as much as you want. See the ‘your stories’ section of this webpage for some examples of what others have submitted. The sorts of things you write could include:
- How long you have had something
- Why you keep it
- Where you keep it and what with
- What other things you keep it with
- Anything else you think is important.
To submit an image you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or text 07974 944255