Foresight 3.0 – going viral??
(hosted at the XI Conference on Foresight and STI Policy, HSE Moscow).
October 21st 1530 (time tbc)
In times of uncertainty and system change, Foresight methods and tools need to scale upwards and outwards. This session explores practical ways to take a Foresight 3.0 model into government, business and civil society, taking the example of the pandemic.
- Joe Ravetz, Manchester Urban Institute: ‘what is collective anticipatory intelligence and how to use it?’
- Ozcan Saritas, HSE Moscow: ‘taking Foresight principles upwards & outwards’.
- Ian Miles, Univ Manchester & HSE Moscow: ‘learning from experience?’
This 90 minute interactive session –
- introduces key ideas and applications
- demonstrates the results so far in the interactive Fore-wise program
- explores selected case studies in the experimental zone, for further discussion & innovation.
Details coming shortly: for background see https://issek.hse.ru/en/forsconf-2020/