Many cards are up in the air with the pandemic – a ‘hyper-wicked’ problem, with deeper threat multipliers all around. How to manage such transformations, and steer from crisis to opportunity? Can we envision a next-generation practice of futures and foresight, which has never been so urgent? Such a Foresight-3.0 would follows the principles & practice of collective anticipatory intelligence: both within the foresight process, and for the potential transformations around it.
Key issues and challenges:
- Foresight & futures methods & applications
- Science technology innovation (STI)
- Social, economic, political innovation & transformation
Core partners: HSE Moscow: (SAMI Consulting).
- Strategic policy intelligence for cities & regions – how to do next generation policy & planning? practical applications in public & corporate sectors (with HSE): April 14th
- Foresight from theory to practice: Training capacity building (for the HSE Masters program): April-June
- Pandemonics 3.0: & tools for collective foresight intelligence, turning crisis into opportunity (with ORS 2021), Sept 14-16 TBC
- ‘Empowerment 3.0’: how to mobilize social innovation & cultural capital with Foresight 3.0?: (with HSE) Nov 26th
- Foresight 3.0 – white paper & next steps: implications for next generation theory / practice: Dec 17th
Co-productions: Foresight Journal, 2022 special issue, with a platform including papers, perspectives, comments.