Keep up to date with the RE3 Rethinking Resources and Recycling project by following us on social media and reading our news updates.
In the Press
- New £8 million research projects to re-think plastics production and use, EPSRC
- University receives government funding for plastics pollution research, University of Manchester
- The battle to break plastic’s bonds, BBC News
- The big problem of micro-plastics in Manchester, The Mancunion
- £8 million PRIF-funded research projects to reduce the impact of plastics on the planet, Innovate UK
Check back regularly or email us to be added to a mailing list for project updates.
Get in touch
Contact our Project Officer Jill for more information or to join our mailing list.
The RE3 team
Find out who’s involved in the RE3 project at The University of Manchester.
Read our research page to find our how you can get involved with the project.