Reports and papers
During our project, we report on our findings through our publications.
- COVID-19 Inpatient Mental Health Psychologists Guidance
- How has Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) work helped the TULIPS Project? PPI Leaflet
- British Journal of Clinical Psychology: Conducting a consensus conference to design a psychology service model for acute mental health wards
- BMC Psychiatry: Study Protocol A cluster randomised controlled trial of a ward-based intervention to improve access to psychologically-informed care and psychological therapy for mental health in-patients
- Greater Manchester Independent Mental Health Network: Talk, Understand, Listen for Inpatient Settings
- Glossary of terminology: Blog glossary