Free conference places for Manchester PGRs

by | Apr 10, 2019 | Conferences, News | 0 comments

26 – 27 April – ‘Cultural Production and the Redundancy of Work: Precarity, Automation, Critique’

Dear Postgraduate Students

On 26 and 27 April, the Raymond Williams Society will be holding its first annual conference on ‘Cultural Production and the Redundancy of Work: Precarity, Automation, Critique’ at Friends Meeting House in Manchester City Centre.

CIDRAL will pay for 10 free places for Manchester postgraduate students who wish to attend and can commit to doing so for both days of the conference. The only way we can fund this, however, is by reimbursing successful applicants for this bursary after the event itself. The upfront cost for each student would be £50 (i.e. the reduced rate).

Given that places are limited, it is essential that anyone who wants to benefit from this offer writes to me first. I can then confirm your place on a first-come-first-served basis, and only at that point should you book your place online at the address given above. If you have already booked for the conference, please also contact me to confirm that you are eligible for reimbursement.

I hope that’s clear. If you have any queries, please contact me.

Best wishes,

Dr David Alderson

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *