DAWN-P study update

by | Jan 30, 2024 | DAWN-P, Research | 0 comments

Holly Myers is a Patient and Public Involvement co-applicant on the DAWN-P study. She provides a lived experience perspective on the study and leads on the study social media and communications. Please find Holly’s update on the study below:

The study is now underway with several participants getting involved in the study and testing the app.

I am testing the App myself, even though it is 7 years ago that I had my son and a period of postnatal depression! The App would have really helped me when I was struggling with my mental health around the time my son was born. I really like the way the questions are presented, and the options that are available to answer the questions. I love the inspirational/motivational quotes that are displayed after answering the questions. All in all, I think it is a fantastic resource and I am sure it will help lots of people who are taking part in the study, and hopefully even more in the future!

So what next? We will continue recruiting participants for the study and see how existing participants are finding using the App.