Clinical research services
Our experienced team can manage your ophthalmic clinical research from start to finish.
We offer a full range of clinical services and we will work with your company to determine your exact study requirements.
If you’re interested in working with us, or want further information, please contact us and ask to speak to Professor Philip Morgan or Andy Plowright.
Subject recruitment and management
Full clinical evaluation
Our internal monitors ensure the quality and integrity of our data, and have experience of working with external Clinical Research Associates.
Co-ordination of multi-centre studies
Our facilities and expertise
- Fully equipped ophthalmic clinic
- Specialised clinical equipment including:
- confocal microscope
- ocular coherence tomographers
- corneal topographers
- ophthalmic imaging systems
- Design and build of bespoke ophthalmic research equipment
- Full image analysis capability.