Take part in a study by completing on of our surveys which are open to members of the public.
The following surveys are currently open:
Musicians and non-musicians needed for an online study of hearing and balance
We are looking for participants in a research study to assess the effect of the balance system to the hearing in normally hearing adults-musicians and non-musicians.
We are looking for people who:
- are aged 19-45 years old;
- do not have a clinically defined hearing loss;
- do not have ear malformation and disorders, neurological or systemic disease, ototoxic/vestibulotoxic drug use;
- are musicians who actively play an instrument at least three days a week, for at least the last three years;
- are non-musicians who do not actively play an instrument and do not have formal musical training.
Participation in the study and completion of the questionnaires is entirely voluntary. All responses will remain anonymous.
If you have any questions please email:
Caregivers of babies under 2-years for survey on babies’ preferences for different sights and sounds
We are looking for caregivers of babies under 2-years to complete a short survey about the everyday sights and sounds that catch your child’s attention. Our project, BAMBINO, aims to help improve hearing tests for babies. Your responses to this survey will help us achieve this. We are looking for people who: Are caregivers to babies under 2-years
- Live in the UK
- Are aged 18 or above
Participation in the study is voluntary, and your responses will be anonymous. Please find the survey at the link below:
If you have any questions please email email@example.com. You can also visit the BAMBINO website for more information or to sign-up to be involved in the project!