The Undergraduate Scholars
Following the successful launch of SALC’s Undergraduate Scholars programme last year we are pleased to offer 30 students the opportunity to undertake an extracurricular, interdisciplinary, non-credit bearing programme of research during semester 2 this year.
- Editing a Georgian archive (Professor David Denison)
- Researching LGBTQ History (Professor Cathy Gelbin)
- Visual Storytelling for Language Documentation (Dr Vera Hohaus and Dr Margit Bowler
- Researching and interpreting the University’s material heritage (Dr James Hopkins)
- How the Story of Our Words Informs and Distorts Present Knowledge (Professor Alexander Samely)
- Manchester and Atlantic Slavery (Dr Natalie Zacek and Dr Matthew Stallard)
If you are interested in applying, please go to the student intranet for the application form, project outlines, learning outcomes and further information.