Job Opportunity: Qualitative Research Scientist (Maternity cover 6-9 months)
The Institute of Occupational Medicine (IOM) are looking for an experienced Qualitative Research Scientist/Psychologist to join it’s team and help deliver existing research projects focused on understanding COVID -19 transmission, and the interrelationship between work and health across a range of settings and professions.
Key activities for the successful candidate include:
- Manage and conduct data collection (e.g. interviews, focus groups)
- Write and submit ethics applications
- Develop data collection tools (e.g. interview schedules, surveys)
- Analysis of qualitative data (e.g. thematic analysis)
- Production of written reports, project deliverables, publications
- Support delivery of project on budget and to agreed time scales
Please send your CV and covering letter to: HR@iom-world.org.
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 + Competitive package (Home based)