Introducing our Teaching and Learning Assessment Coordinator
When you submit your coursework or sit an exam, once your paper has been marked, Joel works with your programme administration team handling the processes that go on ‘behind the scenes’ to ensure quality assurance and that your marks are handled in a way that is compliant with University and industry regulation.
Joel and the team are always looking for ways to enhance your experience in whatever capacity they can. Recent work has involved:
- Making it easier for you to access your School level prizes through HEAR transcripts and improving how financial awards are issued.
- Delivering University and Faculty policy more consistently across the School.
- Improving the quality and consistency of assessment related communications to you.
- Improving the delivery of in-house exams and training of invigilators.
- Developing inter-School and cross-School processes to improve your experience when taking courses across subject areas within the Faculty of Humanities.
Joel will feature on the blog throughout the year to help answer common questions.
“We are really interested to know what you think needs improving or what we are doing well in terms of assessment related processes in the School, so get in touch and let us know your thoughts!”