Become a Wellbeing Champion
Become a Wellbeing Champion!
Your University Student Wellbeing team are currently recruiting Wellbeing Champion volunteers to assist with the promotion of positive wellbeing across campus, through the University’s Six Ways to Wellbeing.
If you’d like to:
- Boost engagement and awareness of the Six Ways to Wellbeing in SALC/Hall of Residence and across the university
- Promote or help with events and campaigns linked to the Six Ways to Wellbeing
- Organise and run wellbeing events that link with the University’s annual wellbeing calendar
- Share knowledge of wellbeing and related events through the use of social media and blog posts
- Fulfil one of your ‘Step Up and Lead’ role requirements for the Stellify Award
Then you’re the candidate they’re looking for!
Recruitment closes at midnight on 5th November.
Read about SALC’s previous Wellbeing Champions in a previous blog post:
to find out more!