Top Ten Student budget meals
Looking for cheap student meals? Want easy recipe ideas for your flatmates or at home? We’ve made it easier to socialise over great comfort food with your housemates at uni. From simple jacket potatoes for one to ideas for the ultimate taco or tasty fajitas, check out our top ten websites for student food inspiration and to get you through this isocation period…
Below are our top ten websites to gain idea and budget for student meals.
- What Uni – 15 Essential student meals to get you through the lockdown.
- BBC foods – £1 dinners, cheap soups and budget currys. BBC good foods have some great recipes to get the ideas flowing.
- Food Network – 101 Essential Student survival recipes – Printable recipes ranging from the simple to the more advanced, food networkoffers 101 new ideas. (Video recipes)
- Olive Magazine – Quick and easy recipes for students, some of these look adsolutely delicious!
- Student Hut – Top ten budget meals for under £5
- BBC Good Food – Top ten Vegan student receipes. Their affordable vegan recipes are chock full of storecupboard staples, nutritious fresh veg and filling everyday additions, yummy!
- Hurry the food up – Cheap vegetarian recipes for students
- Tesco Top ten student dinners – With these quick, easy and budget-friendly recipes, cooking dinner while at university has never been so simple or delicious.
- Good House Keeping – 20 easy student recipes. Forget frozen ready meals, they have quick, easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for students.
- Students Eats – 17 super simple and yummy student desserts
I hope you enjoyed our recommendations our choices were based on value, easy to find ingredients and cost. If you have any recommendations for us or you want to add to our article feel free to email us at email@example.com