- National Confidential Inquiry into Suicide and Safety in Mental Health
- Suicide in England since the COVID-19 pandemic
- Suicide by female nurses
- Annual report 2019: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- The assessment of clinical risk in mental health services
- Safer care for patients with personality disorder
- Suicide by children and young people
- Suicide by children and young people in England
- Annual report 2018: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Research projects
- Help in a crisis
- About us
Our questionnaires are for use by mental health practitioners. By downloading a questionnaire you hereby agree that you are entering into a licence agreement under the following terms and conditions.
All information, software, products and related graphics contained in the questionnaires are provided “as is” without warranty, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights. In no event shall the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by you or any third party, whether in action in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from your access to, or use of, the questionnaires.
HQIP make no representations about the suitability, reliability or timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products and related graphics contained in the questionnaires. HQIP reserves the right to make improvements, changes or updates to the questionnaires at any time without notice.
+44 (0) 161 306 6000