View recent key publications written by our researchers and associated colleagues on over 20 years of research on patient safety across the UK.
These publications are grouped into themes reflecting different aspects of our suicide prevention research:
- Suicide and COVID-19
- Implementation and quality improvement
- Personality disorder care
- Learning from good practice
- Suicide and economic adversity
- Clinical care
- Specialist community care
- Children and young people
- Middle-aged men
- Ethnic minority groups
You can also view all NCISH research summaries.