Looking for help? Here’s how to reach us…
Learning Design Consultations
We offer bookable 1hr one-to-one instructional consultations to provide practical advice and actions to effectively plan your teaching in a remote or fully online mode.
You can bring to us (for consultation) any of the following:
- Specific teaching challenges
- Questions around converting your face to face unit and designing for online delivery
- Consultation on alternative or innovative forms of assessment
We can offer:
- Guidance on what is possible and examples of effective online teaching and assessment
- Guidance on what works and what doesn’t in online teaching
- Learning design support
- An opportunity to brainstorm and signpost you to other colleagues in the Faculty
To book a Learning Design consultation, please use our online bookings page.
In addition to these 1hr consultations we have launched an online introduction to learning design self-paced course. Enrol online via the training catalogue.
Colleagues looking for guidance and technical support, please use the following rooms:
- Faculty-wide: https://zoom.us/my/humelearning
- Mon to Fri: 10am-4pm
We will try to be as present as possible during the listed hours, but you may occasionally see a “be right back” message or something similar. You are free to wait or try again later. Additionally, please be aware that you may have to wait if we’re already helping someone else.
For other support, please use the usual contact route via the Support Centre.